Holy Land Magic Package
Day 1. Arrival - Tel Aviv Upon arrival, go to Jaffa to visit the Artists’ Quarters and St. Peter’s Monastery. Afterward, make a panoramic visit to Tel Aviv. Visit Dizengoff Street, Israel’s Kings Square, the Carmel Market.
Go to the hotel in Tel Aviv for overnight. (flexible itinerary on this day depending on the flight details).
Day 2. Tel Aviv - Cesarea – Haifa - Tiberias Breakfast. Departure towards CESAREA, with its magnificent excavations. Visit of the Roman Theater, then visit Haifa, one of the most beautiful cities in the region. Panoramic view of Bahai Gardens. Continue to the top of Mount Carmel and visit the Carmelite Monastery.
Continue to Acre to appreciate the medieval fortifications.
Back to the hotel in Tiberias for overnight.
Day 3. Tiberiades: Lake And Mount Tabor Breakfast and departure to the Mount of the Beatitudes, Tabgha (multiplication of breads and fish), Capernaum, the “City of Jesus”, where the remains of the old synagogue and the House of St. Peter are visited.
Boat trip on the Sea of Galilee. Lunch by the lake. In the afternoon, transfer to Mount Tabor and visit the Church of the Transfiguration.
Return to the hotel in Tiberias for overnight.
Day 4. Tiberiades - Jerico - Dead Sea - Jerusalem Breakfast and departure to Jericho, the oldest city in the world. LUNCH. Visit of the Dead Sea (possibility of bath, in the lowest place of the earth). Visit Masada. Ascent through the Judean Desert to Jerusalem.
Overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 5. Jerusalem Full Day After breakfast, visit the Mount of Olives: The Ascension Chapel and Pater Noster. Walk to the chapel of Dominus Flevit and visit the Church of the Gethsemane. LUNCH. Visit of the Old City: St Anne and the Chapel of the Flagellation. Tour following the steps of Jesus along the Via Dolorosa to the Holy Sepulcher.
Back to the hotel in Jerusalem for overnight.
Day 6. Jerusalem - Bethlehem Breakfast and departure to Bethlehem: visit the Shepherds Field and the Church of the Nativity. Return to Jerusalem and then continue to see St. Peter in Gallicantu; Where the repentance of St. Peter is commemorated; The Cenacle where Jesus celebrated the last supper.
Back to the hotel for overnight.
Day 7. Jerusalem - Departure Breakfast at the hotel & check out. Transfer to Airport for departure.
- Visa for non-restricted nationalities (as per current governmental regulations, may change)
- Meet & assist service upon arrival and departure.
- Accommodation for 07 nights (01 nights in Tel Aviv & 02 nighst in Tiberius, 02 nights in Jerusalem, 01 Night in Bethlehem)
- Breakfast at the hotels’ main restaurants.
- Program transfers in modern A/C vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program.
- Portages at hotels and airport.
- 1 small bottle of mineral water per person per day on board of vehicle.
- Service charges and taxes
- Flight Ticket (Air Fare)
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Private guide of any language.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program. (Lunches, dinners, snacks…etc.)
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
Explore Our Destinations
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere efforts, intelligent direction and skillful execution. It represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
Enjoy a GREAT travel with us
Alliance DMC is a full-service Destination Management Company, the blended knowledge, experience and skilled client serving in Jordan and on the far side through a committed team, which emphasizes quality altogether our services.Read more