Jordan Magic Package
Day 1: Arrival – Amman Upon disembarking craft, you will go through halls till immigration area, where you will meet our representative who will be holding a board sign of your name, he will lead you through procedures and deliver you till coach. Transfer to Amman hotel for overnight.
Day 2: Amman – Jerash – Ajloun – Amman Breakfast at Amman hotel, and then transfer to north Jordan to Jerash; Pompeii of the east, visit the Theatre, Temples, and colonnaded street. Proceed to Ajloun, where you will visit Al Rabad Castle; built in the 12th century by one of Saladin’s lieutenants in the campaign against the Crusaders. Back to Amman hotel for overnight.
Day 3: Amman – Amman City Tour – Desert Castles – Amman Breakfast at Amman hotel and then depart to the Old City in Amman to visit two of the most popular archaeological sites in the city; The Citadel & the Roman Theatre. Head East Jordan to reach the Desert Castles, a UNESCO World Heritage site; Qasr Al Kharaneh, Qasr Amra, & Qasr Al Halabat. Transfer back to Amman hotel for overnight.
Day 4: Amman – Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Dead Sea – Petra Breakfast at Amman hotel & check out. Drive to Madaba to visit Saint George’s church, where you will see the Mosaic of the Holy Land. Continue to Mount Nebo to visit the site where Moses was granted a view of the Promised Land. Proceed to the lowest point on earth; the Dead Sea to enjoy some free time at leisure.
Day 5: Petra – Petra visit – Wadi Rum Breakfast at Petra hotel & check out. Start the visit of Petra from the entrance, go through the Siq until you reach the treasury, and then proceed to Nabatean Tombs, Roman Theatre, and colonnaded Street – Back to entrance. Transfer to Wadi Rum for dinner & overnight at camp. (Tented Accommodation)
Day 6: Wadi Rum – Aqaba Breakfast at camp & check out. Enjoy 02 hours of 4×4 Bedouin jeep tour where you will see The Nabatean Temple, Lawrence Spring, Khazali Canyon, and the Red Dune. Transfer to Aqaba where you can explore downtown markets, enjoy some free time at leisure at one of the resorts, try snorkeling or scuba diving and see the multi-colored coral reefs under the clear blue waters. Overnight at Aqaba hotel.
Day 7: Aqaba – Amman Breakfast at Aqaba hotel & check out. Enjoy some free time at leisure, and then drive to Amman for overnight at Amman hotel.
Day 8: Amman – Departure Breakfast at Amman hotel & check out. Transfer to Queen Alia International airport for departure.
- Free Visa to Jordan for non-restricted nationalities (as per current governmental regulations, may change)
- Meet & assist service upon arrival and departure.
- Accommodation for 7 nights
- Breakfast at the hotels’ main restaurants.
- 01 Dinner at Wadi Rum Cam
- 02 Hours Bedouin Jeep tour in Wadi Rum (Where & if Applicable)
- Program transfers in modern A/C vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites in the program.
- Local guide in Jerash for 1 – 2 hours & local guide in Petra for 2 – 3 hours.
- Portages at hotels and airport.
- 1 small bottle of mineral water per person per day on board of vehicle.
- Short horse ride in Petra (included in entrance ticket).
- Service charges and taxes
- Flight Ticket (Air Fare)
- Travel Insurance.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Private guide of any language.
- Any meals not mentioned in the program. (Lunches, dinners, snacks…etc.)
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
Explore Our Destinations
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere efforts, intelligent direction and skillful execution. It represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
Enjoy a GREAT travel with us
Alliance DMC is a full-service Destination Management Company, the blended knowledge, experience and skilled client serving in Jordan and on the far side through a committed team, which emphasizes quality altogether our services.Read more